We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Trainee Recruiters / Delivery Consultants (opportunities in both Norwich & Reading)
Experienced Recruitment Consultants (opportunities in both Norwich & Reading)
As a technical recruitment specialist, we recruit for the IT and Engineering sectors across East Anglia and beyond. Working with clients of all sizes; from start-ups to global giants, and with candidates of all seniorities; from Graduates to Directors. Our business has been built upon great relationships with many of the region’s most exciting tech businesses, priding ourselves on our quality, genuine expertise and high level of delivery. For more information, click here to find out more about us.
We work in a very competitive market so it’s key for us to stand out. To be successful, our consultants need to be more knowledgeable, more motivated, think smarter and work harder than our competitors, whilst possessing a winning mentality. We’re not looking for quick wins, we’re looking to develop strong long-standing relationships, so a proven track record of creating and nurturing relationships is a must. In short, we want the best consultants to join TEC Partners, so a demonstrable background of success is crucial.
Yes, we work hard, but we also make sure everyone’s having a good time doing so!
We strongly believe that if you’re not having fun at work, then you’re in the wrong place. When you come to work for us, we believe in celebrating and rewarding success:
• That’s why we offer a fantastic basic salary
• That’s why our commission scheme pays the most and is uncapped
• That’s why we offer significant additional quarterly bonuses
• That’s why we’ve got sofas, a 50” TV, PS4, dartboard, pool table and a beer fridge!
• That’s why we have regular incentives providing the team with 5* luxury in cities around the world – Madrid, Milan, London & Munich!
• That’s why we’ve moved into new offices, complete with a rooftop bar/restaurant and an onsite gym
• That’s why we dress down on Fridays, so we’re ready to enjoy our weekends
• That’s why we have a monthly Lunch Club for our best performers, finishing at lunchtime and treating them to the best restaurants in the area.
We are interested in highly motivated and driven recruiters who want to be the best in their market. If you can demonstrate a proven track record consistent billing across either a permanent, contract or a dual desk then we want to speak to you.
To apply for any of these positions please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the office for more details.
All applications regardless of being successful or not will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Norwich: 01603 629 499
Reading: 01491 411 020