Xbox Category Manager
Day Rate: £140
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with a global giant who are looking for an Xbox Category Manager to join their EMEA HQ Category team. As an Xbox Category Manager, you will be working on growing the Xbox gaming business in EMEA by supporting the planning and execution of key sales & marketing programs. These programs will be focussed on driving purchase intent, conversion, post purchase advocacy and consumer lifetime value for Xbox devices, content, accessories and services. There is opportunity for significant remote working.
Xbox Category Manager’s responsibilities include:
* Driving & coordinating the Xbox rhythm of the business for the EMEA HQ Category team, which includes:
* Facilitating the weekly regional Team Calls (maintaining schedules, defining the agenda, moderating the calls as well as driving the associated follow-ups)
* Writing a weekly business summary newsletter explaining the state of the business and sharing of key activities
* Support with populating business review templates
* Maintaining team aliases and schedules
* Track Xbox market share performance across the EMEA markets on a weekly basis and work with the Field-teams to understand and articulate performance drivers
* Being the subject matter expert and key point of contact for Xbox retail programs which you will help design and model on an annual basis.
* Coordinate our Event presence across EMEA together with our agency and the global content teams
* Coordinate promotional activities, act as point of contact for the field teams, distribute assets and drive follow ups to evaluate the ROI
What they’re looking for:
* Business acumen – someone who is good at understanding the business, managing numbers – driving day to day business
* Strong communication skins – working with regional team
* Passion for gaming industry would be desirable, but not essential
* Sharp analytical skills and acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and revenue opportunities
* Strong ability to summarize complex business situations and to remove complexities
* Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies and sales activities that drive business results
* Previous experience in the consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer channels a plus.
This is an opportunity for someone with previous experience in a similar area, potentially as a category manager, to secure a fantastic role as an Xbox Category Manager with a truly global company. This will be excellent commercial experience, working with a thriving team with options of remote working.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.