Xamarin Developer(s) – Remote working – Salary DOE (enquire for more details)
Note – The team may meet up once a month in Norwich, Norfolk, so applicants must be within a reasonable commutable distance < 3 hours
Have you got experience working on cross platform applications using C# and Xamarin? We might just have the opportunity for you…
You'll be working with a company who are a leading consultancy in their field, building solutions used by some of the most memorable buildings in the UK. Workings remotely as part of a small team you'll have the opportunity to build a new 'cross platform' application targeting iOS, Android, Mac and Windows using the Xamarin framework, web services, and back-end SQL databases.
Key responsibilities includes:
– Work collaboratively on the new cross-platform app and supporting web service, interacting with a SQL Server database
– Liaise with business stakeholders to gather requirements
– Produce mock-ups and documentation
– Use and enhance cross-platform custom controls
– Deliver requirements/milestones to agreed timescales
Essential Technical Skills
– Strong C# mobile app development using Xamarin
– Source control experience
Key Technical Skills
– User interface implementation experience, using XAML
– Cross-platform development
– Database experience / good SQL
– Ability to quickly pick up and use our ever-growing library of custom controls and helper classes
– Experience working remotely
– UI/UX design skills
– Azure DevOps & Git
This is a rare Xamarin opportunity in the region, working with a company who have a phenomenal staff retention record and a friendly, knowledgeable team of developers that work well whilst still being remotely based.
If you'd like to know more about the opportunity, please get in contact.
N.B – Interviews and on-boarding will be done remotely, so the process can continue during the current Covid-19 Lockdown / social distancing.