Workday Implementation Lead
Day Rate: £500 – £600
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a household name client who are looking for a Workday Implementation Lead to join them on an initial 6-month contract. The role of the Workday Implementation Lead will lead on key functional areas of the implementation, pro-actively building out business process requirements and assisting the implementation partner in the overall delivery of the assigned functional areas.
What they are looking for:
* Proven experience of implementing Workday projects (full project lifecycle) and upgrades
* Further experience of implementing Workday on the customer side with a minimum of 2 implementations
* Functional expertise in a minimum of 2 Workday functional areas through Implementation or post go live support
* Experience with applications, design and development of HR systems
* Knowledge of integrations & payroll would be a benefit
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Someone who takes a business wide approach, is collaborative, adaptable and able to understand the complexity of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Workday Implementation Lead to join a great project with a household name client. A full job spec is available on request, but this is an urgent requirement, so get in touch right away to avoid disappointment. With an attractive day rate on offer, if you are a Workday Implementation Lead looking for your next project then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-WD1_1548784033
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: