Workday Implementation Lead
Day Rate: £500 – £600
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a household name client who are looking for a Workday Implementation Lead, focussed on integration and data, to join them on an initial 6-month contract. The role of the Workday Implementation Lead will lead on all integrations and data related implementation tasks, conducting detailed reviews of critical integrations and assisting the implementation partner in the overall delivery of the in-scope integrations.
What they are looking for:
* Proven experience of implementing Workday projects (full project lifecycle) and upgrades specifically with Integrations and Data
* Experience of implementing Workday on the customer side with a minimum of 2 implementations
* Functional expertise in a minimum of 2 Workday functional areas through Implementation or post go live support
* Experience with applications, design and development of HR systems
* Deep knowledge of all Workday integration methods and data set up
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Someone who takes a business wide approach, is collaborative, adaptable and able to understand the complexity of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Workday Implementation Lead, with particular expertise in integrations and data, to join a great project with a household name client. A full job spec is available on request, but this is an urgent requirement, so get in touch right away to avoid disappointment. With an attractive day rate on offer, if you are a Workday Implementation Lead looking for your next project then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV for immediate review.