Windows 10 Application Tester/Architect
Location: Reading & South West
Day Rate: £300 – £340 (Depending on experience)
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a global giant who are currently looking for a Windows 10 Application Tester/Migration Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will join a dynamic and growing application testing team and provide customers with application architecture, design and technical guidance, as well as testing best practices.
The role will involve working as a member of their Windows 10 application architecture team dedicated to supporting one of the business’s largest public-sector customers during their Windows 10 desktop modernisation programme. This will include helping application owners migrate to Windows 10 applications by sharing development best practices, problem-solving and developing proof of concepts.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing Windows 10 application architecture, design and technical guidance.
* Helping customer test a wide range of applications against the Win 10 build. Application technologies range from C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Access and Excel (VBA).
* Assisting customer in troubleshooting application compatibility issues (best effort support).
* Creating documentation to share Application compatibility issues.
What we are looking for:
* 2+ years in a customer-facing application testing capacity.
* Application Development / VBA experience.
* Ability to scope customer testing requirements that lead to desired outcomes.
* Security Clearance (SC)
* Ability to work effectively with customers/stakeholders and with the testing team to support business targets.
* Ability to build credibility quickly with solid knowledge based on experience and up-to-date information.
* Can coach and mentor, sharing best practice where possible.
This is a chance to work for a global giant – working with one of their largest public sector customers. This will be a role and a client which will look great on your CV!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-W10_1540203979
Salary: £300 - £340 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: