West London UX Designer Contract: up to £500/Day – 6 months
TEC Partners are working with well know UK Brand who require a UX Designer to help them create world class digital experiences.
As a UX Designer you will have the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and be involved with work that is recognised globally.
* You must be able to drive
* 6 month contract with ability to extend
* Start Date: ASAP
You will be working in one of four teams of 3-4 UX Designers and reporting to a Senior UX Designer. You will be using agile and lean design methodologies and working in one of many scrum teams that cover all areas of digital including responsive web and native apps, serving a user base of around 11 million.
This role will require you to:
*Be the confident, objective voice of our users
*Relentlessly chase innovation and produce world class quality experiences
*Follow and help to shape our own internal UX processes
*Empower the UX team and collaborate internally/externally
*Work in a dynamic agency style environment that fosters creativity and idea sharing
You will have:
*An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your skills and expertise across many areas of the UX landscape including:
* User Research & Usability Testing Exploration
* User Journey mapping
* Experience mapping,
* Task & Process analysis
* Information Architecture,
* Interaction Design & Micro-Interaction Design Finesse
* Visual Design,
* UI Detail & UI Delight (Photoshop, Sketch etc) Experimentation
* Interactive Prototyping (Axure or similar) & Developer collaboration
* UCD Strategy & Persuasive Design Collaboration
* Visual Design is a key requirement in this role. As is evidence based design and justification for design decisions based on specific user insights.
*Knowledge of UX trends (past, present and predicted)
*Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams
*Experience scoping timescales and delivering on time
*Portfolio URL/PDF required for consideration – please specify level of contribution for each item and information about the process undertaken.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MBUX_1521743880
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: London
Job Industry: Design and Creative