Web Content Manager
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £90
Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are currently looking for a Web Content Manager to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. Working within the Community Team, and alongside other multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders, you will identify, collate and create content for their continuing campaigns, events and new features. This content will be surfaced through their websites and community channels via their CMS, for which you will be the primary owner.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
Key accountabilities include:
* Work with key stakeholders on the Web, Community and development teams to ensure that the websites and products’ store pages are the prime sources of up-to-date game and studio information.
* Use the CMS to manually upload articles, update flagged copy and build new sections of the site.
* Work with the technical Web team to understand the upcoming roadmap and priorities, and to identify and surface any risks.
* Work with stakeholders to gain necessary signoff and feedback on content before ensuring smooth handover of features from technical teams to the Community team.
* Reporting the performance of web content and using analytics to refine content.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
* Proven experience in managing content creation via CMS publishing tools.
* Experience with design, an eye for what makes a web page look great.
* Experience with image editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).
* Experience of working with teams and stakeholders in a production capacity.
* High-level understanding of marketing and website development.
* Experience with SEO.
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for content relating to a AAA game, reaching a wide audience with a big name in the gaming industry. This is a name you will want to have on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-WCM_1535450924
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: