Day rate: £140 – £150
Duration: 8 months initially
TEC Partners are working with a fantastic AAA client in the games industry who are currently looking to recruit a VFX Artist into their team for an initial 8-month contract. As a VFX Artist, you will play your part in creating real-time particle effects such as magic, fire, explosions and environment effects for their various projects and games. This is an exciting time for the company and this is an excellent opportunity to work on some big title games!
* Creating in-game particle effects
* Ensuring that effects are setup correctly in the level
* Creating effects from concept to completion for different gameplay requirements
* Contribute to content creation workflow and tool development for the VFX team
* Working collaboratively with Art/Design/Engineering disciplines to support and resolve artistic challenges
What they’re looking for:
* Experience of at least one full project cycle as a VFX Artist for Current Gen Games or Film Production
* A professional portfolio or VFX blog
* Experience of creating real-time particle effects in game engines like Unreal or Unity
* Good knowledge of content creation packages (Real-time VFX Engines/Houdini/Maya/After Effects etc.)
* Some knowledge of programming languages such as Python/HLSL would be advantageous
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an opportunity for a VFX Artist to join a renowned AAA game studio and work on some of the best projects in the industry. You’ll gain valuable experience to improve your craft and learn from some of the best in the business. What’s more, you’ll take significant ownership over your work and make significant meaningful contributions to projects. If you are a VFX Artist looking for an exciting new challenge, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.