UX/UI Designer – 3-month contract
Up to £300/day
Central London Music Startup
This London startup are revolutionising the way that emerging music artists communicate with their fans and audiences.
By combining music, technology and data science, their innovative platform allows artists to reach and acquire fans.
Powered by Artificial Intelligence, their dashboard can help artists, quickly and cost-effectively, grow their brand and reach the masses.
They are heavily invested in and considered to be the next disruption in the sector.
They are looking for a UX/UI Designer to improve the experience of their platform alongside their Creative Director.
* Be the voice of their users and ensure that design is tackled with a UCD approach
* Create journey maps, user flows, and other deliverables to generate new ideas
* Work alongside the developers and data scientists to understand technical constraints
* Own the design of the dashboard, with responsibility for all aspects from discovery through to delivery
Desired skills and experience:
* Experience with Lean methodologies
* Strong skills using tools such as Invision, Sketch, Axure, the Adobe Suite etc
* Creative problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
You will be working in a well-known Central London location for an initial period of 3-months (ability to extend).
UX, UI, User Experience, User Interface, Product Design, Digital Design, Dashboard, Music, AI, Data Science, Marketing, Technology, React, Node, London, Startup
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.