Rate: £50k – £62k (pro-rata)
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest global technology companies in the world, and are helping them recruit an experienced UX Researcher to join them in their London HQ. As a UX Researcher, you will work on a product which is used by millions around the world each day, on iOS, Android and a next generation product which is soon to be released.
As a UX Researcher you will be someone who loves to work on challenging design problems and collaborate with product teams to ensure that customers have delightful experiences across all the products you are working on. You will sit with the design team and support the designers and product teams with understanding user behaviour and attitude towards the product. Whilst this is a global giant, this particular team has a start-up feel, and the offices have a great atmosphere and world-class facilities.
* Working closely and building relationships with product teams to identify research initiatives
* Designing and leading research studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes
* Generating actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences
* Conducting research using a combination of qualitative methods and quantitative methods
* Communicating results and creating reports in compelling and creative ways that includes recommendations
What they’re looking for:
* Degree relating to Human Computer Interaction or similar
* 3 years’ experience as a User/UX Researcher
* Competent and self-sufficient using a broad set of qualitative and user centric design methods
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Basic understanding of quantitative behavioural and statistical concepts
* Ability to ask as well as answer product and UX related questions
* Mobile research experience preferred
This is an opportunity for a UX Researcher to join one of the biggest technology companies and most recognised brands in the world. What’s more, you’ll be working on fascinating projects relating to a product used by millions each day. This is a name that you will want on your CV and an environment which you will want the opportunity to work in. If you are a UX Researcher looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this might just be the one for you!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.