UX Designer – 6-month contract – up to £500/Day – West London
My client is a household name known for being one of the biggest providers of energy and connected home services in the UK.
As a UX Designer you will have the opportunity to work alongside like-minded and talented colleagues and be involved with work that is recognised globally.
* 6-month contract with ability to extend
* Start Date: ASAP
You will be working in one of four teams of 3-4 UX Designers and reporting to a Senior UX Designer. You will be using agile and lean design methodologies and working in one of many scrum teams that cover all areas of digital including responsive web and native apps, serving a user base of around 11 million. Visual Design is a key requirement in this role. As is evidence-based design and justification for design decisions based on specific user insights
This role will require you to:
* Be the objective and confident voice of the users
* Be innovative and produce world class quality experiences
* Follow and help to shape our own internal UX processes
* Empower the UX team and collaborate internally/externally
* Work in a dynamic agency style environment that nurtures creativity and idea sharing
You will have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates your skills and expertise across many areas of the UX landscape including:
* User Research & Usability Testing Exploration
* User Journey mapping
* Experience mapping
* Task & Process analysis
* Information Architecture
* Interaction Design & Micro-Interaction Design Finesse
* Visual Design
* UI Detail & UI Delight (Photoshop, Sketch etc) Experimentation
* Interactive Prototyping (Axure or similar) & Developer collaboration
* UCD Strategy & Persuasive Design Collaboration
* Knowledge of UX trends (past, present and predicted)
* Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams
* Experience scoping timescales and delivering on time
*Portfolio URL/PDF required for consideration – please specify level of contribution for each item and information about the process undertaken.
For more information, please contact Jade Carino · 01491 411020
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.