TEC Partners are currently working with one of the leading Spa Travel Agency’s in Europe and made an instant name for themselves in the travel sector. They are award winning and have grown to a team of over 100 working with thousands of the worlds leading spa hotels and they are only just starting!
They are looking for an ambitious UX Designer to join their growing design team. As a UX Designer you will become part of the most talented, ambitious passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial team in travel as we continue to make huge waves in the market and further our position as Europe’s leading Spa travel company.
The successful UX Designer will be a vital member of the team and would closely work with the engineering team to drive prototypes and produce customer journeys.
The ideal UX Designer will have:
* Academic and applied knowledge in oneor more related areas including: UX Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, ServiceDesign, Visual Design, Design Research, Psychology, Anthropology, Prototyping,Strategy.
* A belief in the importance of UserCentric Design and its importance to the future success of large organisations.
* An ability to empathise and translateneeds into exceptional experiences.
* Excellent collaboration, communicationand organization skills.
* A desire to understand andsolve complex multi-faceted problems
* A willingness to shareyour knowledge with colleagues, orthose taking part in design training.
* Hands-on experience of designing for avariety of digital touch-points and non-digital channels.
* Hands-on experience of designing executionor data analytics workflows.
* Proficiency with design and prototypingtools such as Adobe, Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools used widely inthe design community.
UX, User Experience, UX Design
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.