Location: Reading or London
Rate: £40,000 – £45,000 (pro-rata)
Duration: 7 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a University Recruiter on an initial 7 month contract. As a University Recruiter, you will join their University Recruiting team and focus on building their campus talent pipeline in order to hire the best talent in the Apprentice, Intern, Graduate and MBA spaces. If you are looking for an exciting new role in University Recruitment, then this is as exciting as they come!
* Candidate identification & tracking – Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfil hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
* Candidate placement – efficiently evaluate entry level candidate strengths and match candidate interests/talents with hiring needs through interviews and assessment centres
* Consistently achieve KPIs including productivity, time-to-hire and quality-of-hire metrics
* Contribute as a positive member of the Recruiting team, supporting team members and assisting others in their success
What they are looking for:
* Recruitment experience in high volume areas (university recruitment experience a plus)
* Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously
* Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross-group collaboration and oral/written communication skills
* Adaptability, customer focus, drive for results, judgement, influencing for impact, collaboration
* Fluent English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a true global giant as a University Recruiter and play your part in attracting the next generation of talent into the business to continue to drive them forward. The role will initially be remote, and will then be office-based in either Reading or London post-covid. If you are a Recruiter or University Recruiter with the skills listed above who is looking for an interesting and fast-paced new role, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.