Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300 (PAYE)
Contract Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a UI/UX Designer to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. It’s a hugely exciting time for them, and they’re seeking an extremely talented UI/UX Designer to work collaboratively with their web development team in producing websites, UI/UX and applications in support of their games. If you are a talented UI/UX Designer looking for a long-term contract with one of the most exciting and friendly businesses going, then this is one you’ll want to hear about!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Work with the extensive design and development teams to deliver modern, exciting solutions in support of future games
* Create and explain solutions from wireframe designs through to final polished live product
* Use your extensive modern web and technology knowledge to provide unique ideas and solutions
* Be able to estimate time and deliver content in a timely manner and to deadlines
* Partner with Content/Community and various other teams to formulate any required assets
* Be flexible and eager to help where you can, whether it’s with the latest web project or in game UI
* Get involved in the culture, be inquisitive and experiment
What they’re looking for:
* Extensive experience as a UI/UX Designer within a cross-disciplinary team
* Exceptional design skills, production values and attention to detail
* Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience in designing and extending pattern libraries, design systems etc.
* Experience in modern UI tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure RP etc.
* Excellent conceptualization ability, able to work from sketches through to final stage
* Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of layout, usability and function across multiple devices and browsers
* A track record of self-starting and driving the necessary steps to achieve success
* Knowledge and experience of the games industry a plus
This is an opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join a real fantastic company that has a culture which is second to none. You’ll work on exciting projects with an even more exciting, multi-disciplinary team. It’s a name you’ll certainly want on your CV, and a nice long contract length too. If you are a UI/UX Designer with a strong mix of the skills listed above, then please get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.