Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300 – £350
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are recruiting for a UI/UX Artist, with an excellent portfolio, to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. As a UI/UX Artist you’ll be part of a team of friendly, highly talented designers and developers who like nothing better than sharing their own challenges and their expertise with you. Sat alongside fellow artists, designers and engineers, you will be responsible for helping design, create and implement both game and web UI on current and potentially future projects.
They’re looking for someone who can understand their end goals and communicate them into exciting, fresh and usable designs. You will have extensive knowledge of UI patterns and will work with an equally passionate and driven team who will collaborate, support and help implement with you.
* Work with extensive design and development teams to deliver modern, exciting solutions
* Take ownership of your solutions, drive forward new processes, and provide creative solutions to challenging problems
* Create and explain solutions from wireframe designs through to final polished live product
* Use your extensive UI/UX and creative knowledge to provide unique ideas and solutions
* Be able to estimate time and deliver content in a timely manner and to deadlines
* Partner with stakeholders and other teams to formulate any required assets
* Be flexible and eager to help where you can, whether it’s with the latest web project or in game UI
* Be part of the culture; Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place
What we’re looking for:
* 3-5 years experience as a UI/UX Designer/Artist (or less with standout portfolio)
* Exceptional design skills, production values and attention to detail
* Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe After Effects knowledge a bonus)
* Well-versed in modern UI tooling (Sketch/Figma/Framer X/Adobe XD)
* Well-versed in designing systems, not screens. Working experience of designing, building and maintaining design systems and interaction pattern libraries is crucial
* Excellent conceptualisation ability, able to work from sketches through to final stage
* Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent cross-team communication and influencing skills
* Portfolio required!
This is a chance to join a dynamic and thriving team, and work in an exciting and forward-thinking environment, with a big name in the gaming industry. If you are a UI/UX Artist and have a strong selection of the necessary skills/experience, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment!
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.