Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300
Contract Duration: 6 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a UI Artist to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. You will join a highly talented art department, working as part of a production game team to develop an XBOX ONE title. If you have experience designing exciting, accessible and usable interfaces for at least 2 full game cycles, experience generating assets for web-based UI and a deep knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash, then we want to hear from you!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Working alongside other UI Artists to creatively execute designs.
* Creating new 2D assets and animations.
* Polishing existing 2D assets.
* Creating and optimising asset creation workflows.
* Working alongside designers and engineers to understand specifications while considering and pushing technical boundaries.
* Working with production management to prioritize tasks and have a good understanding of workflows.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
* 2+ full game cycles of industry art content production experience.
* Experience generating assets for web-based UI (use of Coherent UI a bonus).
* Deep knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash.
* Knowledge of/experience working with UE4 texture workflows, composing 3D scenes for 2D texture capture a bonus.
* Experience and knowledge of game development and terminology ideal.
* Understanding of constraints & opportunities in designing for HTML/CSS/JS frameworks a bonus.
* Excellent artistic eye for quality and detail.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, working on a large and exciting project with a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want to have on your CV! If you are an experienced UI Artist with a strong selection of the above skills/experience then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-M7_1528740917
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: