An exciting new job opportunity has become available with our client, one of the areas most established manufacturing businesses in North Cambridgeshire. Due to continued expansion and an order book that is full for the next 10 years, our client are in need of multiple TIG/MIG Welders to join their already experienced manufacturing team.
Due to the nature of our client’s production schedule, production is run on a 2 week day shift, 2 week night shift pattern. Our client runs a half day on Fridays for day shifts and 4-day week, ending on Thursday for night shifts. No weekend work needed.
* Produce welds using TIG and MIG techniques as to specifications
* Produce fabricated assemblies and optimise build sequence
* Work within a team to develop processes to maximise production
* Resolve production issues as a team
* Monitor consumables and identify cost saving opportunities
* Provide technical support when needed
* Maintain documentation as process develops
* Work with other departments to help develop products
* Work as a team to maintain H&S
Skills and Experience
* Experience in a similar welding role essential (Ideally 5 years +)
* Proven track record of working in a production environment and being involved in process improvement
* Apprentice trained would be beneficial
* Strong knowledge of welding techniques with experience of working in highly regulated work environments
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal across all levels of seniority
This role is an immediate requirement. If your profile matches the criteria then please apply. Equally, if you know someone who could be a good match, please forward on details and get in touch to speak about our referral scheme.