Position: Test Manager
Type: Contract – 9 months
Rate: Excellent day rate on offer
Our well-known client in Cambridge are looking to bring on board an experienced Test Manager to be responsible for the test management principles across a variety of projects, programs and applications. This person will be required to manage and lead project team members in all aspects of the testing process. Other key responsibilities will include the following:
* Developing and authoring the testing strategy for various projects based on the scope and delivery requirements of that project
* Able to work in a waterfall and agile project delivery approach
* Understanding and documenting the traceability from requirements all the way to testing results and demonstrate successful test coverage.
* Consulting and educating team members on testing principles, test writing and test execution
* Provides updates and status reports on test progress across all testing cycles
* Working with the Project Manager to coordinate and schedule testing activities on the projects and is responsible for the overall successful completion of the testing activities
* Collaborating with the technical and functional teams to create estimates and resourcing plans to complete the testing activities across the projects and programs.
Knowledge areas and experience useful for the position include: – Test strategy, planning and execution – Continuous Improvement – Test team management – Agile delivery methodologies – Automation & Manual testing – Test driven and Behaviour driven development – Application delivery tools
Please note: this is just a snapshot of our client’s requirement. A full and comprehensive job description will be provided on application.
We will be assisting our client in interviewing and appointing someone in this position ASAP. Suitable candidate should apply immediately to be considered.