Territory Channel Manager (Telco)
Location: Remote (ideally based in North West, but not essential)
Rate: £60,000 – £67,500
Duration: 15 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are currently looking to recruit a Territory Channel Manager (Telco), with experience in Telco, into a brand-new and exciting role. As a Territory Channel Manager (Telco), you will be accountable for the creation and execution of the Small and Medium Business (SMB) territory channel sales plan for your partners within the Telecommunications channel. You will join the company’s Modern Work & Security (MW&S) solution team and will be a highly visible professional for their strategically important Telco channel. Your core responsibility will be to ensure that their top 3 Telco partners have the right resources aligned across their business to maximise the market opportunity and deliver MW&S customer new seat acquisition and cloud revenue targets. This is a unique and strategically important role – certainly an exciting opportunity!
The priority for the first month will be to understand the MW&S products/solutions and partner programmes that are key for this role, and develop an appropriate engagement rhythm to drive the SMB sales engine with the partner. You will then take full ownership of the Telco territory channel sales plan, identify any issues that could impact execution and build partner capacity so serve SMB customers. This will include engaging with partner sales teams and specialists directly, and working with the Telco’s own partner channels too.
What they are looking for:
* Experience working in the technology sector
* Sales experience working with Telco companies is ideal
* Proven ability to influence stakeholders
* Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced organisation
* Excellent communication skills – the role will interact with a broad range of stakeholders, so clear, consistent and professional communication is essential
* Strategic thinking and passion for sales – ability to develop a clear strategy to meet the set of partner objectives and show a passion to drive its execution with energy
* Previous roles should have included experiences such as:
* Engaging directly with customers / partners
* Sales qualification i.e. lead generation, new business creation, pipeline management, upsell/cross selling and deal closing
* Strategy development/territory management
* Working with CRM systems, updating records and keeping track of customer progression, revenue closure etc.
* Reporting back to teams, giving insights/ideas, process improvement
This truly is a unique opportunity to join a household name technology giant, and play a critical and strategic role as a Territory Channel Manager (Telco). There is real opportunity to develop and own the Telco channel strategy and scope to be creative and create a lasting impression. The role will be home-base so location is flexible – the Telco partner sales offices are mainly in the North West, so it could be ideal for the candidate to based there (but not essential). You will also need the ability to travel to Head Office in Reading on occasion. If you are a Territory Channel Manager (Telco) with the skills and experience listed above, you won’t find many more exciting opportunities in the market right now! Get in touch right away to find out more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.