You will be working from home for entirety of the contract which will run until the 25th June.
The business are looking for a Telecoms Engineer with 5 years experience. You must have your own 2D Autocad license and computer to be eligible for the contract.
Telecoms Engineer Responsibilities:
* Creation of Planning, Detailed Design and As-built drawings to the company and client specifications and standards using AutoCAD
* Utilise all available CAD tools such as templates, CAD blocks, customised routines etc. to maintain high volume work output
* Organise, plan and prioritise workload for completion within deadlines and forecasts.
* Provide assistance to other CAD Technicians, Lead and Design Engineers when creating design solutions
* Responsible for checking your own drawings for content and accuracy ensuring both internal & client quality standards & design specifications are met
* Assist in the maintenance and updating of the company Design Standard Drawing Library
* Creation of photomontages & other design-related documentation as required
* Work with and update databases and client systems ensuring all work & milestone dates are captured
* Generate practical ideas to cut down the drafting time, increase the quality of drafting, evolving or simplifying currently used processes or implementing new etc.
Telecoms Engineer Requirements:
* Experience as a CAD technician (experience in telecommunications essential)
* Engineering Qualification advantageous
* Flexible & professional approach to work
* Strong communication skills – both verbal & written
* Strong analytical skills & well-developed problem solving
* Interest in keeping informed of CAD best practice both within & outside the industry
* Sound IT with advanced CAD skills
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.