Rate: circa. £45,000 pro-rata
Duration: 8-12 weeks initially
TEC Partners are working with a global leading, household name technology company who are looking to recruit a Technical Writer, with knowledge of Azure, to join them on an initial 8-12 week contract. This is an opportunity for a Technical Writer to get a fantastic name on their CV!
* Articulating Azure concepts in easy to understand “self-start” guides in key technology areas of ARM Templates, Git and DevOps Process
* Articulating design decisions by diving in the code (PowerShell) and illustrating graphically for end users and ensuring the quality and consistency of terminology and product branding
* Collaborating with subject matter experts in order to ensure that technical topics are appropriately addressed and captured in docs
* Revising, editing, or updating instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary in timely manner
* Fostering community collaboration on GitHub and providing assistance and managing issues
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years’ experience in technical writing
* Strong Azure knowledge/experience
* Basic skills to work with Git
This is an opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer with knowledge and experience of Azure to work on some very interesting work with a global brand. You will gain fantastic exposure and this will look great on your CV. If you are a Technical Writer with the relevant skills and knowledge, then get in touch right away to find out more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.