Technical Trainer (Offshore Wind)- Lowestoft, Suffolk
I have the pleasure of working with a nationally recognised renewable energy firm based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Thanks to a growing Technical and Engineering team required for various offshore projects, I am looking to speak with experienced Technical Trainers well versed in delivering high quality training courses to a wide range of individuals.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Managing course content and ensuring compliance is met
* Maintaining the training facilities- ensuring they are safe prior to courses beginning
* Staying up to date with industry changes and new, relevant practices
* Ensuring feedback is taken on a course to course basis to make improvements where necessary
* Delivering technical information to staff with varied levels of superiority
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience in offshore training (Renewables preferable)
* The ability to self-manage and work within a remote team
* Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
* Happy to travel nationally and on occasion, internationally for work
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.