Technical Support Trainer- (Special Purpose Machinery) Colchester, Essex
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global high-tech machinery firm in Essex. Due to consistent growth within their Technical Support team, there is demand for an experienced Technical Support Trainer, who had an in-depth knowledge of special purpose machinery and a background in providing on the job and presentation based training to new and existing staff. This position would include a small portion of international travel for training purposes.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Assessing global training requirements
* Planning training material for a variety of audiences
* Collecting data from the technical team to improve training material
* Maintaining existing training documentation
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience working on process machinery
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills- (presenting, delivering information)
* Experience with XML software is desired
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.