TEC Partners are proud to be recruiting a Technical Sales Manager for an Engineering business in Kings Lynn. With offices across East Anglia, they are a major player in the design and manufacture of electrical automation components, with over 20 years experience behind them.
The Techncial Sales Manager will need to have a background in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, as this is a technically focused sales role. You will take full responsibility for the commercial aspect of all engineered projects, whilst also taking leadership in changing the structure of the team in order to streamline Sales, Proposals and Engineering processes seamlessly.
Responsibilities will include:
* Driving change in culture and the business model, through knowledge, training and management
* Establishing standard product streams of revenue within sales functions & cost effective delivery management
* Ensuring Sales targets are achieved and projections are accurate
* Drive standardisation where possible in the products
* Identify and develop sales and marketing strategies
* Identify new product opportunities
* Produce Sales forecasting and budgeting reports
* Play an active role in Business Development, targeting key projects
* Visits Customers and target prospects regularly
* Produce monthly reports on Sales activities and engineering status, including detailed live Project Cost Analysis
In order to be selected for an interview, you will need the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
* Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Team leadership and management experience
* Excellent communication & presentation skills
* Confident technical and commercial negotiation skills
This is a key role within the business and plays a crucial part of it’s plans for future growth. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with significant scope for personal development and career progression.
If you have the skills, experience and qualifications required, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.
Job Reference: AR008_1523616081
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering