Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Microsoft IT Packages)
Reading (Travel Required)
£230 / Day (12 month Contract)
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Technical Pre Sales professional with experience of Microsoft applications and products. This role will be working with my clients educational based customers to provide them with the best tools and packages to do their jobs.
* Understand the customers’ priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to growth through attainment of your revenue based, share based and/or consumption-based quota
* Drive the technical decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology
* Explain, demonstrate and prove to education customers what products and services can do and how to enable and manage them by driving Windows 10, Intune for Education and Office 365 technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture Design Sessions, Proof of Concepts and Pilots.
* Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate classroom sales
* Lead architectural and technical Modern Classroom solution and usage discussions with managed customers and local partners
* Be the subject matter expert for Windows 10, Office 365 and Intune for Education on your local sales team
* Communicate and escalate technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and insights to the appropriate channel
* Develop and support partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Classroom solutions and be the technical advisor for Windows 10, Office 365 and Intune for education
* Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources, internally and with partners, for other Microsoft products and services
* Support the Solution Sales Specialist Education Modern Classroom role in driving the Customer Success Plan for Office 365 usage, Office 365 activations, Intune for Education and Windows 10 modern deployment across Education customers.
* Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
* Remain focused on customer facing time by running a predictable and healthy business maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
* Continuously nurture and expand your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
Key Skills Required
* 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
* Strong consultative selling background, with 5-8 years of technology-related experience, with experience of Windows products
* Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required
* The expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Intune.
* Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
* Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
Please note this role is based in reading 2 days a week with the rest travelling to customer sites.
Job Reference: HQ00001076_1530772833
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: