Technical Delivery Manager (CRM)
Contract (12 months)
£400 – £500 per day
TEC Partners are exclusively recruiting for a Technical Delivery Manager to run an exciting project delivering an improved CRM service across a highly successful business, based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape some of the highest priority CRM projects, dealing with a wide range of complex business and technical issues. The first will be introducing a 3rd party platform for developing and delivering automated emails. The next stage is to connect all marketing channels with the new platform.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team of experts from Technology, Analytics & Data Science, Game Development, and CRM. Day to day you’ll collaborate closely with key stakeholders, incl. product owner, service owners, engineers, and supplier to align teams to common goals.
These are the key attributes they’ll be looking for in this role –
* Deliver the integration of the specialized CRM software
* Work with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets, project plans and team charters,
* Produce Statements of Work and other documentation as needed for funding approvals.
* Work with the team and product owner to define a value and user-driven roadmap for the product and translate this into actionable user stories and sprint plans.
* Build trust in delivery and demonstrate credibility with users and stakeholders; tracking and forecasting delivery, identifying any surfacing risks and issues early and representing this at governance boards as required.
* Define and manage resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting.
* Manage and drive delivery teams to achieve target scope, schedule and cost.
* Identify and manage cross team dependencies and impacts across the CRM programme.
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – working with the team to prioritize work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team and any fixed dates.
* Challenge the team to identify assumptions and risks, and proactively plan to address these throughout delivery.
* Learn from and iterate approaches frequently, to ensure the team can and do deliver in the most effective and efficient way possible.
* Proactively address organizational impediments impacting delivery across multiple teams and contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization as a whole, sometimes taking on additional leadership responsibilities to support this.
* Facilitate team ceremonies and workshops
* Manage through influence, but without direct management authority.
* Use capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations
* Establish appropriate ongoing live service arrangements for the products that are in place.
* Ensure that all Client Systems projects are in compliance with Jagex’ methodology and ensure that accurate and timely information is collected and reported regularly on project progress and financial status.
This is a truly exciting role, where you’ll have direct ownership over product direction, customer journey and the implementation of new features. The company are fantastically stable, and you’ll be joining a team rich with expertise, knowledge and success.
If this role feels like it could be for you, please do get in touch for more details.