An exciting new contract job opportunity has become available with our client, one of Cambridgeshire’s most well established, global manufacturing businesses. Due to continued growth and significant business wins, our client are in need of an experienced stock controller to join the team on a 6 month contract basis.
* Process RMA’s, Buy Backs and internal stock within 5 days
* Use ERP system to control stock
* Communication with customer service team to close queries
* Communication with suppliers to manage discrepancies and returns
Skills and Experience
* Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing business is essential
* Strong knowledge and working experience with Oracle ERP is essential
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Knowledge or warranty and terms of return procedures
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and able to work in a timely manor
* Good understanding of inspection tools and procedures
Due to the nature of the role, applications are needed asap. If your profile matches the criteria please apply now.