Position: SQL DBA / Database Administrator
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 p/a
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation based in Warrington – a well-known company and one with some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
Securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one’s career.
We are assisting our client to appoint a SQL DBA / Database Administrator to work as part of a well-established and highly skilled team.
Key responsibilities and skills required include the following:
– Proven, commercial success of working in other SQL DBA positions
– Designing, building and configuring databases
– AWS & Azure experience in setting up, managing and supporting hosting solutions for web-based applications
– Experience of working on other platforms or migrating other Database sets in SQL
– Any DevOps experience for involvement in version upgrades/deployments would be highly advantageous
– Role will be utilised to manage service request for first 12 months – not full service desk but change requests/faults etc
If you are ticking the requirements above and want to join a great organisation, apply without delay for consideration.
Please note that our client will consider candidates at varying levels of seniority – assuming salary expectations are reflective of experience.
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.