Position: Solutions Architect – Secure Infrastructure
Type: Contract – 9 months
Rate: £600 – £650 p/day
You will primarily be responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating Deep knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings, capable of taking a lead role across the entire lifecycle of a project – from pre-sales through design and delivery of the solution – the Services Solution Architect drives transformational results and realises business strategy for the organisation’s services.
Key focus areas:
* Breadth infrastructure technologies, including: AD Consolidation, with Azure AD; End User Computing, based around the Microsoft stack, including Windows 10; Identity & MIM and RMS.
* Planning – you will define the project approach, deliverables and team model needed to deliver the desired outcomes/business benefit
* Delivery – you will provide leadership and technical assurance to ensure the solution implemented will perform as specified & deliver the expected benefits.
* Customer facing and relationship skills – as a senior member of the delivery team, you will be a primary point of solution and technical liaison with the customer team and senior stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have proven experience in the following:
* Creating reference architecture / architecture artefacts
* Creating project initiation documents
* Scoping workstreams from a resource/effort perspective
* Liaising with architecture community and stakeholders in sub organisations
* Leading consultants in ensuring their designs are against the architecture
* Reviewing designs, etc.
* Arm’s length – i.e. the project is producing advisory materials and guiding sub organisations on moving to W10
* Project has heavy security focus
* Windows 10 OS deployment preparation, deployment and operation
* Windows 10 security stack understanding
* g. Cred Guard/App Guard/UEFI/SmartScreen/BitLocker etc. etc.
* Understanding of Windows Defender ATP (WDATP)
* Understanding of Windows Analytics (WA) as a whole, focused on Upgrade Readiness
* Windows as a Service
* Servicing plans, etc. and how this is a big change
* Application compatibility challenges moving to W10 (from XP through 8)
* Appreciation of Azure AD as identity source for access to WDATP and WA