Salary: £65k – £75k (Depending on experience)
TEC Partners are working with a global name in the insurance industry, assisting them in their search for a Solution Architect to join their Global Digital Architecture team. As a Solution Architect you will help design innovative IT solutions for customer propositions that will disrupt the entire insurance industry, using industry leading technologies and enhancing existing systems.
The objective is to increase the effectiveness of customer engagement through the use of digital platforms. As a Solution Architect you will be accountable for creating end-to-end solutions for key initiatives, projects and feature teams for all things digital. Along with a strong technical background as a Solution Architect, you will need the relevant soft skills and gravitas to lead and take responsibility for solutions.
* Work with stakeholders and other IT colleagues to gather a thorough understanding of requirements and articulate the impact of any proposed change on the IT software and infrastructure landscape
* Construct solutions that deliver the desired objectives ensuring the agreed standards relating to the IT target architecture, IT service (availability, resilience, and performance) and security policies are met
* Create IT solution artefacts using standard industry best practice (eg UML in EA Sparx) that are mapped to the business requirements/stories
* Work within Agile Feature teams to ensure developers from various IT development areas create components that deliver your solution design
* Present technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals enabling informed decisions to be made
* Provide architectural guidance and support to the project team
* Pro-actively work with the business stakeholders and IT colleagues to ensure delivery timelines are met
What we’re looking for:
* Extensive experience as a Solution Architect, responsible for complex design decisions
* Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement/management experience
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Technology Agnostic
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, along with a fantastic accompanying benefits package. This includes a generous defined contribution pension scheme, an annual performance related bonus and pay review, and discount on many of the company’s products (including discount for friends and family). What’s more you’ll get a generous holiday allowance, with the option to buy/sell additional days, and the possibility of a flexible work schedule.
If you are an experienced Solution Architect looking to work on exciting projects at the bleeding edge of digital technology, with a company that is renowned to taking care of their staff, then get in touch right away!
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for immediate review.