Up to £65,000
TEC Partners are looking for a Software Engineer to join one of their leading clients Development team. This start-up company have grown year on year and offer all of the benefits of an older business with the bonus of being an enthusiastic, forward thinking start-up. If you want progression, training and to work with an exciting tech stack, this role could be for you. The successful Python Engineer will join a team that encourages ownership over individuals work to allow for personal satisfaction and eliminates micro managing. The team are looking for a driven individual with the relevant experience, if this sounds like it could be of interest, let me know via my contact details at the bottom of this advert!
To be successful, candidates will need the following skills:
* Knowledge of Python, or willingness to learn
* Experience of using Web API’s
* Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS and Linux
* Previous experience of working with a relational database
Duties of the role:
* Building reliable products and solutions
* Working in an Agile environment
* Communicating within your team and engaging in meetings
* Being proactive, to ensure that you are ahead of the competition
* Developing server architecture
If you would like to find out more about this job role, including the benefits and sector of the company APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners
Alternatively, if you feel like this position suits you but you don’t quite meet all of the requirements? As long as you can demonstrate potential, and perhaps anything that could make up for any shortfalls in ability, we want to hear from you to!