Software Engineer – Java
Up to £45,000
TEC Partners are working exclusively with this market leading company. The successful Java Developer will be in the enviable position of joining an established team that will allow for extensive training and development whilst working on an exciting tech stack. If you are interested in Gaming, or you are just keen to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, this role will offer this in buckets. Alongside all of this, the team are very social throughout the business and offer a huge amount of benefits including a sizeable bonus. If this sounds like it could be of interest, do not hesitate to get in touch via my contact details at the bottom of this advert.
To be successful, candidates will need the following skills:
* Java Development experience within a commercial environment
* Server/Backend experience working on complex problems
* A interest and passion for innovating solutions and solving problems
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-load environment
Duties of the role:
* Programming using Java
* Developing client server architecture
* By being innovative and research, keeping their industry-leading tech ahead of competition
* Being proactive, they always want to improve their game and therefore the developer will need to be always striving to make their work better.
If you would like to find out more about this job role, including the benefits and sector of the company APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners
Alternatively, if you feel like this position suits you but you don’t quite meet all of the requirements? As long as you can demonstrate potential, and perhaps anything that could make up for any shortfalls in ability, we want to hear from you to!