Salary: £32000-£60000 + Benefits
We are currently managing a number of roles for one of Cambridge’s brightest and most exciting Software firms. Our client is looking to make a number of hires across a range of seniorities, so if you are a software engineer who places an emphasis on quality, then this is a perfect opportunity for you. This is a chance to join a cross platform development team who place a premium on quality across code, infrastructure and user experience. The work they do influences thousands of business across the globe, and they are looking for talented Software engineers to join their team and help their business grow.
* 2+ years of working as a software engineer/developer/programmer
* Alternatively, a bachelor’s degree from a top university
* The desire to write well written, testable and maintainable code
* A passion for quality
* Team working ability
* Problem solving
* The desire to learn and improve
* Designing and building new end-to-end product features, while maintaining and extending existing features
* To learn and to share in a collaborative working environment with an experienced team
* Gain a familiarity with a varied tech stack including C#, AWS, Docker and Team City
* Supporting users, taking on board feedback and researching new features
* Experience working on a hosted product
* Experience working in an agile environment
The salary band for the role is £32-60,000 a year accompanied by range of benefits included flexible working time and the chance for some remote working.
The role is 40 hours a week Monday-Friday in our clients Cambridge office. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV ASAP to ensure they are considered before the role is filled.