Role: Software and Automation Test Engineer (Contract)
Term: 6 Months (Initially) Outside of IR35
TEC Partners are working with a Cambridge based business who are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join their team. They are a market leader within the Life Science industry, providing products which benefit the industry by creating solutions to complex and time consuming processes involved in laboratory work.
They are looking for a Software and Automation Test Engineer as soon as possible. As an Automation Test Engineer in this team, you will be working alongside their pre-existing software team, developing the application for a new product development project. This project will include hardware and software elements so prior experience of this environment will be essential..
What you will need to be considered for this role:
* ISTQB Qualified
* Proven experience of working in a development team
* Prior experience with windows UI testing (WPF applications)
* Ability to write and adjust pre-made test procedures
* Prior knowledge of how an Agile environment works
* Be able to communicate issues found in testing and provide step by step process of the how issues happened.
Beneficial skills to have:
* Prior Test experience of automation, instrumentation and/or robotics
* An understanding of graphical user interface design and implementation
* Embedded systems and firmware testing experience
* Knowledge of high-level programming language (such as C#, Java, C++)
* electronics and Electronic Systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners