Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: Reading (+ remote)
Rate: £35k – £45k
Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global leading technology company, and one of the biggest brands in the world, who are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Social Media Marketing Manager for an initial 12 month contract. As a Social Media Marketing Manager you will be a key component in the social media strategy and social command centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading company in a really challenging and rewarding role.
The Social Media Marketing Manager, reporting into the Social Media Lead, will serve as the voice of the company’s brands to their customers throughout their owned social channels, as well as off owned. This role is responsible for strengthening Consumer, Retailer and OEM Partner relationships online through driving customer engagement to nurture new and existing customers – moving them from awareness through to sales, advocacy and retention. The role is extremely diverse, but will be focussed around 3 key areas – Social marketing planning and content, agency management, and evaluation.
* Developing social media strategies and plans in response to campaign and event briefs
* Defining the role of social in campaigns, and establishing the social platform and channel mix
* Leading the social planning to extend the reach & impact beyond F2F including events
* Briefing in the social media agency to deliver against the social media strategies and plans
* Creating briefs with the assets available (local and global) and identifying gaps for new social content
* Briefing in social listening reports to mine insight and inform social media strategy
* Setting SMART social media objectives with goal setting and KPIs
* Owning the Social Media comms calendar for audiences
* Approving social media content via Opal
* Ensuring the end to end customer journey is tracked for comprehensive reporting
* Attending key CCSM meetings, campaign status meetings and sharing back with the business on the social media plans and progress
* Participate in subsidiary storytelling/editorial governance meetings and take a lead on social comms calendar
* Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team
What they’re looking for:
* Social Media strategic capability and 3+ years’ experience
* Thorough understanding of social space across a variety of social media platforms (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest)
* Background and experience in B2C / Consumer and/or Retail Marketing
* Experience with Brand based marketing (ideally Brand Management or Agency)
* A confident, pro-active self-starter who can deal with and present to a range of stakeholders across the business at all levels of seniority
* Ability to produce social media assets yourself when required – Photoshop skills useful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a household-name global giant as a Social Media Marketing Manager, in a role where no 2 days are the same. You will have significant responsibility and will need the ability to prioritise and manage your own work. This is a role which will help you grow in your career and is a name you will want on your CV! Get in touch right away to discuss further and avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.