Social Media Executive
Rate: £21,000 – £23,000
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are working with a global leading technology and gaming company who are currently looking to recruit a Social Media Executive into their Gaming Integrated Marketing team on an initial 12 month contract. As a Social Media Executive you will be responsible for enabling social marketing best-practice across 36 global Xbox markets, ensuring alignment with global social objectives and providing the valuable support local Xbox markets need to run their channels. The goal is to deliver best-in-class content which drives impact through local Xbox social media channels.
* Partner closely with the global social media managers and their global social agency to plan, curate and distribute key global content to international social teams. Provide assets, guidance and support to local teams and ensure they have the tools they need to support global business priorities across Console, Games and Services
* Supporting the global social media team by managing the creation of global content for key Xbox moments. Manage projects from ideation through to execution, including: strategy, brief, reviews, go-live, and analysis
* Coordinate the creation of bespoke content for local markets. From one off assets to full campaigns, you manage the creative process through to delivery of content to the briefing team
* Oversee the review process for local content creations, ensuring all in-market created content has been reviewed and approved, where necessary
* Drive innovation, learning and best practices within the international social community. Provide insights and best practices to our local teams to help improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of their social content
What we’re looking for:
* Experience of working within social media marketing for a brand or agency, ideally within the entertainment sector
* Experience in the management of content creation across various disciplines
* Strong creative eye with a solid understanding of social media best practice and content
* Confident and enthusiastic team player who has a history of integrating with other individuals and teams in constructive ways
* Motivated and proactive self-starter who will use insights to formulate positive approaches, drive work forward, and enthusiastically lead on projects and initiatives
* A creative thinker with a keen eye for quality content, a sharp ear for quality communication, and an enquiring mind that is motivated by new approaches and smart insights
* Eager to learn, keen to develop personal skills and experiences, and constantly keeping a watchful eye on developments and trends in the digital marketing and social media space
* A passion for gaming & entertainment is beneficial but not essential
This is an opportunity for a talented and driven Social Media Executive to join one of the biggest name companies on the planet, in a fast-paced and rewarding role. You will have the opportunity to gain priceless global experience and work with very talented colleagues and teams, all whilst making meaningful contributions from the get-go. If you are a Social Media Executive with the skills and experience listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out – this is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.