Social Impact Campaign Manager
Day rate: £160 (circa. £38k/annum)
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the leading Tech companies on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Social Impact Campaign Manager to join them on an initial 18 month contract. The company’s mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more and their social impact work plays a vital role in delivering on that mission. In the UK they develop and deliver a range of programmes and partnerships to support people, charities and communities. As part of this effort, the Social Impact Campaign Manager provides operational management of key communication campaigns and selected projects, to maximize the impact and value they deliver.
As a Social Impact Campaign Manager, your role will be a mix of project management, marketing, event management, content generation, digital and social media.
The primary responsibilities are:
* To plan and deliver effective external communications campaigns which advance social impact goals and increase understanding amongst UK customers, partners and government stakeholders. Build successful internal partnerships to maximize reach and impact of communications.
* To deliver an employee education programme to inspire and equip all UK staff with the knowledge and tools to share the story of the company’s philanthropic and responsible business impacts in the UK.
* To provide operational management for a range of projects and programmes which are supporting skills and employability, charity adoption of technology, and AI for Good, ensuring they are of high quality.
What they’re looking for:
* Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility / Social Impact / External Relations, with experience of planning and delivering impactful programmes
* Proven ability to plan and execute effective external and internal communications campaigns. Experience of co-marketing or multi-partner communications campaigns is a plus.
* Experience creating a wide range of communications content, and in commissioning external suppliers.
* Experience of working with governments, businesses, charities, community groups and social enterprises.
* Experience of managing partnerships between businesses and charities.
* Strong project management and multi stakeholder engagement skills
* Skills and experience in data capture, management and analysis, confident in Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding and experience of social impact / social value assessment would be a bonus.
* Excellent customer service.
* Knowledge and understanding of wider political and policy issues, particularly those related to technology.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to advance a career in corporate responsibility and philanthropy or government affairs, by applying their skills to a highly purpose-driven role in a stimulating and supportive business group. This is a chance to join a world leading company and make a real difference as a Social Impact Campaign Manager. Not your everyday role, and certainly one you won’t want to miss out on!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.