Site Manager role-
Great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to work with a heavily project focused business in Suffolk. Our client are a well-established Engineering firm with an impressive portfolio of bespoke projects spanning across the commercial and educational industry. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record within the construction industry.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Oversee workers onsite whilst project is ongoing
* Adhere to and promote health and safety practices
* Liaising with clients on site
* Ensuring correct materials are ordered and delivered to site
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in Site Management
* Background in Glazing, Cladding or Curtain Walling
* Good understanding of relevant building materials
* Relevant site access cards (up to SSSTS)
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.