A leading manufacturer of chemical products are looking to hire an experienced Site Manager for their facility near Lincoln. The Site Manager will be responsible for the daily production output of the facility, with a core focus on safety and quality, alongside other areas such as continuous improvement, maintenance of production equipment and resource management and site development.
Responsibilities will include:
* Delivery and management of site performance, ensuring risk assessments are carried out at all times & safe systems of work are in place.
* Adopt a Continuous Improvement approach within the team, looking at ways to drive efficiency and quality, whilst minimising waste cost and downtime.
* Implement and establish high quality and compliance across the team, ensuring individuals are both competent and disciplined in their approach to work.
* Investigate and identify failures and review processes to mitigate recurrence.
* Implement long term improvement program for the site, including actions and development of plans; focused specifically towards ‘Operational Excellence’ of the facility.
* Manage and allocate work resources, focusing specifically on priorities and demands of production.
* Organise and manage the repair, servicing and maintenance of various machines and equipment in production, alongside site services and building facilities.
* Ensure site inspections are carried out and completed, paying particular attention to compliance to processes.
* Collate and maintain production activity records.
* Support and participate in hazard studies for current processes and project work.
* Manage security of the production site and bulk storage site.
* Maintain emergency response procedures and provide effective emergency response.
In order for your application to be considered, you will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications in your CV:
* Degree educated (or equivalent) in Technical Engineering subject, preferably Chemical related or similar.
* Proven Management & Leadership skills, gained from within an Industrial Manufacturing environment
* Experience of Compliance to Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems.
* Good understanding of best practice within the Chemical industry
* Continuous Improvement skills
* Ideally holding NEBOSH (or equivalent) in Occupational Health & Safety
* Full UK Driving License
In return you’ll work for a global and established business who are leading the way and looking to continue their plans for growth. You’ll join a close knit team of experienced professionals, all of whom share a common passion for the business and it’s long term objectives, coupled with an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as scope for career development.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.