Simulation Engineer (LabVIEW experience needed)- 3 month contract
I am currently working with a high-tech, international control systems firm based in Essex with over 30 years of industry experience. Due to a growing project portfolio, a position has come available for an experienced Simulation Engineer with a background in LabVIEW system design. This contract will give the successful applicant an opportunity to work on an exciting project with the potential for renewed future work.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Creating bespoke simulations
* Validating data models
* Making documentation to record validation results
* Implementing simulation to live project
Suitable candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience using LabVIEW
* Ability to work to project deadlines
* Experience with Simulink is desired but not essential
* Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.