Service Engineer- Ipswich, Suffolk
I have the pleasure of working exclusively with a nationally recognised Engineering firm who are based in Ipswich. The impeccable quality of their products is well known throughout a number of key industries including construction, manufacturing and Oil & Gas utilities. Thanks to continued growth in sales, there is demand for an experienced Service Engineer to join the team.
The role will require national travel, usually 2-3 days per week. Majority of travel will be from Ipswich to London via train. Company car will be provided for travel to other national locations.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Understanding and assessing issues with fitted equipment
* Fault finding and making right first time when possible
* Writing quality reports to identify reoccurring product faults
Ideal candidates should have the following background:
* Experience working as a mechanically biased Service Engineer
* Good understanding of site Health & Safety requirements
* Happy with regular national travel
* Experience writing supplier/quality reports
* Must have a valid CSCS card
If you think this role might be for you, please apply.