Senior Wireless Research Engineer
TEC Partners are currently searching for an exceptional RF Technical Support Engineer to join an innovative wireless technology company, based in Cambridge.
The purpose of the Senior Wireless Research Engineer role is to research and implement the latest wireless communication protocols and algorithms from 3GPP, IEEE, and literature in our software products, to provide a high-level technical support for the customers
* The design, implementation, evaluation and improvement of high-performance, serial and parallel algorithms for optimisation, simulation, statistics and data mining in C++/C#.
* The research and implementation of wireless communication standards and protocols, providing support to customers across all aspects of wireless technology and products, when required.
* The research of advanced wireless communication algorithms, such as massive MIMO, Beamforming.
* Implement the system-level simulation/Monte Carlo simulation for the wireless communication standard, such as, UMTS/LTE/5G NR/WiFi, in C++/C#
* Excellent understanding of wireless communication systems is desired, including UMTS/LTE/5G NR/WiFi/IoT, especially in wireless network design and optimization.
* Comfortably reading, understanding, and implementing algorithms from published literature is required.
* Familiarity with wireless network planning and optimization activities including dimensioning, coverage, capacity and cell planning and optimization, especially wireless network design and optimization tools experience is a plus.
* Proven experience writing the technical papers and white papers, especially for new technical case study is essential.
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Max Hutchings TEC Partners
Job Reference: MH12_1533832574
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: