Senior User Experience Designer
Contract – 3-6 months
Up to £400/day
A leading digital brand engagement agency are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a scrum team for one of their long-standing clients in Berkshire. They have been resigning the client’s website and need someone to join the team and carry on with this project.
Ideally you will enjoy working client side as this contract will entail working 2 days a week with the client in Berkshire and the remainder of the week in Central London.
You’ll join their talented UX Department that includes other UX designers, visual designers and UI designers. They are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and enjoys working in multi-disciplinary collaborative teams.
You’ll get to:
* Work at a company that understands UX.
* Work client side.
* Plan and conduct research to understand the needs of the users.
* Understand the brand’s customers.
* Take part in discovery sessions and workshops with clients and colleagues.
* Create personas, user journeys and flows, wireframes, and other high-quality deliverables.
* Work on multiple projects at the same time.
* 5 years of experience in UX Design.
* A Degree in a design discipline, HCI, computing etc.
* An interest in keeping up with the emerging digital trends and communicating with the wider design community.
* Strong understanding of UCD principles across the full UX lifecycle.
* Experience in using tools such as Sketch, Invision and Omnigraffle.
* A bonus would be visual design skills.
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
User Experience, UX, User Interface, UI, Digital, Product, Design, Agency, Client, Creative, Visual, London, Reading, Berkshire,
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.