Senior UI/UX Designer
Up to £90,000
TEC Partners have just begun working with a leading London-based start-up who are changing the face of retail and rewards.
They are looking for their second designer to come on board, a Senior UI/UX Designer with a focus on UI Design, to work collaboratively with their UX Lead
As the Senior UI Designer, you will deliver beautiful and intuitive designs that their users will love, making their product enjoyable to use.
* Lead the visual design from concept to delivery, taking ownership of all aspects of the visual design.
* Work closely with the UX Lead to transform complex problems into user journeys and interactions.
* Deliver high-fidelity prototypes.
* Develop brand guidelines and UI Library to be used online and in print.
* Use best practices user interaction design.
* Help users to complete their goals.
* Work with the Product Owner and use this time to write up your own briefs.
* Work collaboratively with the development team keeping in mind both user and business needs.
Requirements for the Senior UI Designer:
* Proven experience of delivering consistent and intuitive user journeys and visual style.
* A strong portfolio of work that includes ecommerce, payments and product design.
* Confidence in managing your own workload.
* Experience in cross-functional work.
* Creative mind and attention to detail.
* Good written English.
UI, User Interface, UX, User Experience, Design, Designer, Creative, London, Start-up, Ecommerce, E-commerce, Payments, Fintech, Digital Design, Web, Mobile, SaaS,
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.