Senior Software Engineer – Python
£65,000 – £90,000
On behalf of a market leading company, TEC Partners are looking for a Senior Python developer to join their team. Within 12 months, the successful candidate will be looking to lead the team and thereafter, make the relevant steps to progress further. As the Senior Developer, you will work in a team of varied experience helping to coach the team whilst being responsible for writing clean, scalable code. This Start-up company is not an ordinary Start-up in that they have already established themselves in the market and they look to develop their team and offer the relevant training to do so. If you are interested, or know someone that will be, please get in touch with my contact details at the bottom of this advert.
To be successful, candidates will need the following skills:
* 8+ years of strong Python development experience
* Experience of using Web API’s
* Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS and Linux
* Previous experience of working with a relational database
Duties of the role:
* Building reliable products and solutions
* Working in an Agile environment
* Communicating within your team and engaging in meetings
* Being proactive, to ensure that you are ahead of the competition
* Developing server architecture
If you would like to find out more about this job role, including the benefits and sector of the company APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners
Alternatively, if you feel like this position suits you but you don’t quite meet all of the requirements? As long as you can demonstrate potential, and perhaps anything that could make up for any shortfalls in ability, we want to hear from you to!