Senior Java Developer (Java/Spring/SpringBoot)
£60,000 – £70,000 *Partial remote working available long-term*
TEC Partners are collaborating exclusively with a Cambridge Based Fin-Tech, to help grow three of their teams working across various projects within their business. Within each team, you will work on software created to help block fraud in real-time and help organisations outsmart risk by spotting criminals and customer’s behavioural anomalies.
This is an established company with teams across the globe, all working towards a safer and more intelligent anti-fraud society. They have years of phenomenal growth across the business and have continued, ambitious plans for the future, bringing with it an abundance of future opportunities.
This is an opportunity to join a close-knit, experienced team who will be developing new features for their platform, which integrates and builds on new elements they are producing. If you want to be part of a team who are building scalable distributed solutions to process millions of things a day, it is definitely worth a conversation to hear more about this role.
What you will be doing in this role:
* Working as a Senior Developer within a small team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
* Delivering new features across the full SDLC
* Providing input into future technology development
* Working with Data Science teams to ensure APIs are relevant and usable
* Building custom modules for client integration
Experience needed for this position:
* 3+ years’ experience using Core Java
* Previous experience of using Spring/Springboot
* Knowledge of patterns and their trade-offs in a distributed environment
* Knowledge and practice of relational and/or NoSQL databases for large datasets
* Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload alongside mentorship if others
* External API integration
* Cloud platforms and automation
* Web services – HTTP API development
* Message queueing systems – RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ / Kafka
If this role sounds like it could be of any interest, then please get in touch with on 01223491414 to hear more about it and to hear about the incredible benefits on offer.