Senior Software Developer
£65,000 – £70,000
TEC Partners are pleased to offer an opportunity to work with one of Cambridge’s most successful Cyber Security companies. We are looking for a Software Engineer with drive and curiosity in what they do, who is not afraid to take ownership with minimal management. This company promotes individuality and wants their employees enjoy their job and be capable of discussions about their work as a team. The successful Software Developer will work in a close knit team, answering to the Team Lead and have future potential for progression.
To be successful, candidates will need the following skills:
* Knowledge and experience of Android, Java, C, C++, iOS,Python
* Best practice in Android development
* Linux and/or macOS
* Experience in Security Sensitive Software, Banking Payment, Cyber Security or similar
Duties of the role:
* Taking ownership over your work
* Communicating with the team and being happy to encourage discussions
* Being proactive, to ensure that you are ahead of the competition
* a hands-on developer with experience of developing software products on time and with excellent quality
If you would like to find out more about this job role, including the benefits and sector of the company APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners
Alternatively, if you feel like this position suits you but you don’t quite meet all of the requirements? As long as you can demonstrate potential, and perhaps anything that could make up for any shortfalls in ability, we want to hear from you to!