Senior Security Architect
Day Rate: Up to £600
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a big-name client who are currently looking for a Senior Security Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract (with high likelihood of extension). The successful candidate will act as a primary technical principal and will be responsible for delivery of Cloud security solutions at an enterprise level.
You will provide technical information security leadership and serve as a subject matter expert on Cloud security and associated compliance initiatives. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the assessment, implementation, management and documentation of a broad set of information security technologies and processes within IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Cloud environments.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following:
* 5+ years’ experience in Security Architecture; designing and implementing security policies and infrastructure in a multi-tenant ISP Datacenter environment and/or cloud computing environment.
* 5+ years of relevant information security leadership experience.
* Deep understanding of common security protocols/standards/frameworks.
* Expert knowledge of Cloud security architectures, strategies and standards to determine, develop and deliver comprehensive security requirements.
* Demonstrated AWS, Rackspace or other Public/Hybrid/Private Cloud experience.
* Strong background in designing highly scalable web applications.
* Expertise in cryptographic systems including PKI and symmetric key management.
* Thorough understanding of networking technologies, including administration of enterprise routers, switches, firewalls and load-balancers.
* Strong project leadership skills and ability to develop strong working relationships with customer technical personnel.
* Active industry certification(s).
A full job spec is available upon request, but get in touch right away to get ahead of the game. If you are an experienced Security Architect who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative on hard problems and orchestrating many simultaneous projects, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-SSA_1524240491
Salary: Up to £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: G Months
Job Start Date: