SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER – CONTRACT
£400-500 per day
JOB DESCRIPTION OF SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
Our client are a ‘Tech for Good’ company that make information about companies and their financial activity more accessible and discoverable to enable journalists and society as a whole to monitor and regulate them.
They are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to join on a 3 month contract!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
* Deliver software with a high standard of test design
* Mentor and coach people to improve their practise
* Design solutions to engineering challenges
* Implement new features
REQUIREMENTS OF SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
* At least 5 years experience working with Ruby on Rails
* A mature approach to delivering software
* Experience designing solutions to engineering challenges and integrate new features
* Ready to take on the challenge of handling data at scale
BENEFITS OF THE COMPANY
* Pension Scheme
* Investment in self development (i.e. conference, training course, books etc.)
* Flexible on working from home
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Elasticsearch, Resque, CircleCI, Neo4J
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.